In most cases of UTI (Urinary Tract Infection), its symptoms aren’t severe enough for a person to go to an emergency room. However, the pain and discomfort that it brings can make it seem like they need to go to the ER.
Make sure to get Urgent Care in Columbus, Georgia right away if you feel the following symptoms of UTI along with any of the following:
- If you have fever with severe and sudden shaking
- Nausea, vomiting, and the inability to keep down clear fluids
- If it’s too painful to urinate and if you feel constant discomfort on that area
- If you have diabetes or other health condition that affects your immune system
- If you are taking medications that suppress the immune system since some medication can worsen the symptoms of UTI
If you are in need of Minor Emergency Care, you can get the urgent care you want right here in our clinic.
With URGENT CARE OF COLUMBUS, GA, you can receive the urgent care you need without sacrificing much of your time and effort. You can count on us to deliver the care and attention you need at your convenience. Rest assured that quality and efficiency are always practiced at our center by our team.
We specialize in providing immediate walk-in and minor emergency care and Occupational Health in Georgia. If you would like to know more about our services, please feel free to give us a call or drop by our clinic.